Chirps Cricket Protein Powder: Eat Bugs, Get Buff!
John the Baptist ate crickets and wild honey to sustain himself in the harsh desert climate. We read this occurrence from the Bible. Bugs are a superfood of nature trumpets the founders of Chirps one of the very first insect-based food companies. Their story is as exciting as their venture.
Two college roommates ate bugs at the same time each on the different side of the world. One ate a caterpillar in Tanzania while the other bit into a skewered scorpion in China. And a third college student counted crickets until she fell asleep. Thus started their saga of an insect-based food company. And they have some big goals for the future of food!
5 Reasons to Eat Crickets
- Do you know around 2 billion people around the globe feed on insects? Bugs are not only a staple diet in many parts of the world but are even considered a delicacy.
- Crickets are a significant source of lean protein, minerals, and vitamins. They are a complete source of protein because they contain all the essential amino acids.
- Being a great alternative to animal protein crickets are the best way to reduce global warming.
- Crickets have a subtle nutty flavor and taste like popcorn.
- These bugs can be an efficient source of nutrition to diets that are lacking in protein and iron thus helping to solve protein deficiencies in the developing world.
Astounding Health Benefits of Chirps Cricket Protein Powder
Chirps Cricket Protein Powder has the following health-boosting benefits
- Chirps Cricket Protein Powder is a delicious blend of brown rice, pea, chia seeds, and nutrient dense crickets.
- Significantly improves gut health.
- Contains all the essential amino acids
- Gives you a whopping 20g of protein per serving
- Free of artificial colors
- Is light on sugar just 2 g or less
- 4 g or less of total carbs
- Provides 59 percent of your RDA of vitamin B12 in every serving
- This bug powder is free of preservatives.
- Leaves no aftertaste
All About Chirps Cricket Protein Powder
Available in sweet vanilla and rich chocolate flavors every scoop packs protein power in your shakes or smoothie. Play with your creativity and add it to your yogurt, cookies, oatmeal, muffins or just gulp down a tablespoon straight down your gullet.
How to use this bug powder?
Use it on the go, in the morning, at the gym, before a run, pre-workout, after your bike workout, or in your office break.
Chirps Cricket Protein Powder is suitable for people with lactose intolerance. So you don’t have to bother about acne and bloating caused due to adverse effects of whey protein. Moreover, crickets contain chitin and other healthy fibers which significantly boost your gut health.
As if all the above information is not enough to order your Chirps Cricket Protein Powder the Company even gives you handsome rewards for your purchase. They have a wide range of fantastic holiday offers to ring in the New Year with a dash of health.
Rush and make good use of this fantastic opportunity before the products are sold out like hot cakes.
by Swarnambal John
I am Swarnambal John, a health and wellness blogger and a writer.Read more at holisticwellnesshub.com